Let them know they matter.
Thanks, props and virtual high-fives.
Safe Behavior Incentive
Encourage and incentivize safe behaviors. Design a points system or another way to reward safety behaviors.
Promote compliance with new safety standards, PPE usage, and training.
Keep workers up to date on the latest training using a push notification. Incentivize workers for completing training and using the information learned.
Safety Achievement Levels
Track and promote specific safety goals. Use the data to identify successful initiatives and plans.
- Employees who promote and model safety behaviors
- Workers engaged in the safety process and working towards a common goal
- Unified company safety goals and messaging
- Communication between management and frontline workers
- Community-centered work environment