The most expensive PPE is the PPE that is not worn.
Create locations and zones with defined requirements:
Configure alerts and reminders for required PPE in
Create other requirements for specified areas such as certification or specific training needed before working in the area.
PPE Management (Usage, Lost PPE)
Track the time worn, the number of uses and location of individual pieces of PPE. Use this information for purchasing, comfort, and wearability data.
Assets as Zones
Place beacons on certain assets or equipment that require special PPE or training to utilize. Moving assets can use this technology to warn workers nearby.
Add additional content around proper use, care and
storage of specific PPE as well as image examples of when it’s time to replace worn out PPE.
Time in Zone Tracking
Track workers time spent in hazardous areas.
Utilize the information gathered for real-time decision making as well as future planning.
- Reduce PPE spend by better utilizing PPE assets
- Improve PPE wearability
- Improve PPE usage by the workforce
- Increase worker productivity with real-time data at their fingertips
- Alert workers to areas they are not qualified to be
- Increase proper wear and usage of the PPE
- Understand PPE usage patterns by worker role, area, and location