IS THIS YOU?
Corvex is about a movement giving front line workers a voice that keeps them safer, more productive and happier. While there are a number of technologies around worker engagement none are built for those who work in high-risk industrial environments where the stake of someone not being engaged is much higher. Our engagement platform is built for those workers by those workers. Our culture is built on 3 principles, Humility, Integrity, and Responsibility which translates into being humble, being true and caring in everything we do.
Your core responsibilities:
Your core responsibilities:
- Building and define our overall product strategy.
- Identify, document, analyze and communicate requirements of complex products across Corvex.
- Work closely with business stakeholder group to not only understand the business requirements but to also collaborate with these stakeholders to shape the requirements and solution in a way that meets the business objective.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the workplace’s most challenging problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Translate client business needs into detailed requirements (technical & non-technical) and user stories with an emphasis on simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Work on user experience, and assist in implementations of a set of specified set of features.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Contribute to a strong product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly.
- Help run collaborative estimating sessions to properly determine scope and timing.
- Create detailed timelines that can help communicate product trajectory across the organization.
- Facilitate timely, iterative interactions throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure transparency.
- Communicate both internally and externally to various stakeholders. You are the "big toe".
- Document like a boss. Create detailed product artifacts that will capture tribal knowledge that can help to inform cohesion as the product evolves.
- Bachelor’s degree, with 4 – 6 years of Product Management experience with B2B (Business to Business)
- Solid technical skills within highly complex, multi-system environments.
- Experience in client-facing, product management work.
- Experience with Industrial Applications (Construction, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas etc..)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing
- Ability to work within a high performing team, against tight deadlines.
- Elevated attention to detail, excellent listening skills, critical thinking.
- Data query experience desirable.
- Experience with APIs is a bonus.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies is a bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Education: Associate (Preferred)
Location: Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN (Required)
Language: English (Required)